The Jimmy Reid Foundation is a think tank which brings together different voices from across the left in Scotland to make the case for economic, environmental, political and social equity and justice in Scotland and further afield. In doing so, the Foundation seeks to build on the legacy that Jimmy Reid left us.
The Scottish Question Revisited pamphlet
Purchase the pamphlet ‘The Scottish Question revisited – constitutional options for Scotland’ by Professor James Mitchell.
- JRF submission to the Independent Human Rights Act Review’s call for evidence
- Leadership and union struggles: lessons from Jimmy Reid and the UCS work-in, Thurs 25 March 7pm
- Recording of 50th anniversary meeting on UCS work-in (1971-1972)
- First UCS work-in 50th anniversary meeting
- Celebrating and commemorating the 50th anniversary of the UCS work-in: sign up to come to the virtual meeting (28/1/21)
- Human Rights Protection in Scotland – recommendations to review and revitalise
If you believe in creating social justice in Scotland and would like to help contribute to the ongoing work of the Jimmy Reid Foundation then you can help us by becoming either an ordinary supporter or a sustaining supporter.