The Jimmy Reid Foundation is a think tank which brings together different voices from across the left in Scotland to make the case for economic, environmental, political and social equity and justice in Scotland and further afield. In doing so, the Foundation seeks to build on the legacy that Jimmy Reid left us.
The Scottish Question Revisited pamphlet
Purchase the pamphlet ‘The Scottish Question revisited – constitutional options for Scotland’ by Professor James Mitchell.
- Celebrating and commemorating the 50th anniversary of the UCS work-in: sign up to come to the virtual meeting (28/1/21)
- Human Rights Protection in Scotland – recommendations to review and revitalise
- New short film on the UCS 1971-2 work-in
- Care After COVID: Constructing an adult social care service fit for purpose for society in Scotland
- Building Stronger Communities
- Occupational health and safety in Scotland after the Covid-19 pandemic: the case for new principles, policies and practices
If you believe in creating social justice in Scotland and would like to help contribute to the ongoing work of the Jimmy Reid Foundation then you can help us by becoming either an ordinary supporter or a sustaining supporter.