The Jimmy Reid Foundation is a think tank which brings together different voices from across the left in Scotland to make the case for economic, environmental, political and social equity and justice in Scotland and further afield. In doing so, the Foundation seeks to build on the legacy that Jimmy Reid left us.
The Scottish Question Revisited pamphlet
Purchase the pamphlet ‘The Scottish Question revisited – constitutional options for Scotland’ by Professor James Mitchell.
- Recording of ‘Liberal education in a neo-liberal world’ meeting of 7 June 2021 now available
- Successful launch of ‘Liberal education in a neo-liberal world: re-culturing and recalibrating’
- Critique of Scottish Government’s ‘Fair Work’ policy published
- Recording of ‘We are not rats! From UCS to BiFab and beyond – the struggle for decent work’ meeting, 18 April 2021
- New JRF paper: Liberal education in a neo-liberal world: re-culturing and recalibrating
- Recording of second UCS work-in anniversary meeting
If you believe in creating social justice in Scotland and would like to help contribute to the ongoing work of the Jimmy Reid Foundation then you can help us by becoming either an ordinary supporter or a sustaining supporter.