The Jimmy Reid Foundation is a think tank which brings together different voices from across the left in Scotland to make the case for economic, environmental, political and social equity and justice in Scotland and further afield. In doing so, the Foundation seeks to build on the legacy that Jimmy Reid left us.
The Scottish Question Revisited pamphlet
Purchase the pamphlet ‘The Scottish Question revisited – constitutional options for Scotland’ by Professor James Mitchell.
- Care After COVID: Constructing an adult social care service fit for purpose for society in Scotland
- Building Stronger Communities
- Occupational health and safety in Scotland after the Covid-19 pandemic: the case for new principles, policies and practices
- Further pandemic paper – learning the progressive lessons from the COVID-19 crisis for our economy and society
- Reconstructing Scotland after the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis: learning the lessons of the pandemic
- Update from Reid Foundation during COVID-19 crisis
If you believe in creating social justice in Scotland and would like to help contribute to the ongoing work of the Jimmy Reid Foundation then you can help us by becoming either an ordinary supporter or a sustaining supporter.