The Jimmy Reid Foundation is a think tank which brings together different voices from across the left in Scotland to make the case for economic, environmental, political and social equity and justice in Scotland and further afield. In doing so, the Foundation seeks to build on the legacy that Jimmy Reid left us.
The Scottish Question Revisited pamphlet
Purchase the pamphlet ‘The Scottish Question revisited – constitutional options for Scotland’ by Professor James Mitchell.
- Recording of second UCS work-in anniversary meeting
- ‘We are not rats!’ From UCS to BiFab and beyond – the struggle for decent work, 6pm Sunday 18 April
- New pamphlet from JRF & SWAN on need for a publicly-owned national care service
- JRF submission to the Independent Human Rights Act Review’s call for evidence
- Leadership and union struggles: lessons from Jimmy Reid and the UCS work-in, Thurs 25 March 7pm
- Recording of 50th anniversary meeting on UCS work-in (1971-1972)
If you believe in creating social justice in Scotland and would like to help contribute to the ongoing work of the Jimmy Reid Foundation then you can help us by becoming either an ordinary supporter or a sustaining supporter.